Current time: (GMT +8) Send Mail
Service Items

Contact us

Ms. Minly
Tel: +86 21 58999569
       +86 13482295353
WeChat: +86 13482295353

Work Visa
Location:Home > Other Service > Work Visa

We offer one-stop solution services: incorporation service, visa, office, accounting, payroll service and other services.

1. China travel Visa (L Visa) is issued to those who intend to go to China as a tourist. Normally, for the tourist proposal, Chinese government will give you 30 days stay. If you enter China with tourist L visa, we can help you extend it once in Shanghai, for a maximum of an extra 30 days.
2. China Work Visa (Z visa or residence permit now) is issued to a foreigner who comes to China for a post or employment, commercial performance or academic exchanges.

If you have planned to send your people to work here, then you may need to apply for Work Visa for him or her; or if you need to visit here for a short term commercial purpose, L visa may suit you. 

If you require further information, please refer to our FAQ.
Or, please contact us online!
Or, just leave your message below, we shall contact you soon!
Leave your enquiry Shanghai headquarters

Name: *****Required
Tel: *****Required
E-mail: *****Required
Message: ******Required



Online Consulting

Name: *Required
Tel: *Required
E-mail: *Required
Message: *Required